8.26.2010

Danger! Danger! High Voltage!

This song is stuck in my head now. XD

So, on Tuesday night I noticed a couple of little red bumps on the King's back.  I thought maybe it was heat or diaper rash (he does have a tendency to send the poops right up his back), but made a note of it so that I would remember to check again after the next night's bath.  Last night during his bath I noticed a lot more tiny red bumps.  These were all over and the ones on his back were clustered.  :/

No more mangoes for King Julian until we figure out what this is.  There are no bumps on his face, so I don't think it's an allergic reaction, but in reality, this is the only thing that's changed in his life within the last week.  So...mango hiatus -- for Julian anyway.  I guess the minions will just have to eat what's left so that it doesn't spoil. >.> <.<

No comments:

Post a Comment